MENU

SCRIP

SCCS offers a unique opportunity for families to lower the cost of tuition. By participating in the Panther Scrip Program you can earn credits toward your tuition account by simply purchasing gift cards. These purchases can be made for a variety of reasons to a variety of places. For example, we all need to eat! WalMart, Meijer and Giant Eagle all offer gift card options. Need gas? Speedway, Sunoco, Marathon and BP are some of the participating gas stations. In addition, there are several fast food and dine-in restaurants, clothing stores, hotel chains and much, much more.
 
Scrip does not need to be purchased just for “gifts”, use it to your advantage and get rewarded for your “everyday expenditures”! By purchasing a gift card for face value through Scrip, SCCS is given a rebate percentage; of this percentage 75% goes directly to your tuition! The other 25% goes toward the operation of the Scrip program and the SCCS Tuition Assistance Fund. Last year alone over $18,000 went into family’s individual tuition accounts and over $8,000 went into the SCCS Tuition Assistance Fund.
 
Orders are processed on a weekly basis. All orders are submitted on Monday and returned to you (via your child) or available for pick-up by Friday of that same week. Can’t wait 4 days for your order to be available? Sign up for PrestoPay and you could take advantage of the ScripNow gift cards and be able to print them instantly! Orders can be placed “on line” at Shop With Scrip, or through a paper order form available at your request.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.