The St. Mary Central Catholic High School Guidance Office has a complete list of available scholarships along with applications for seniors getting ready for college. Students should apply for as many scholarships as they can. Visit the Guidance Office scholarship page for a quick list of scholarships and due dates by clicking here.
You can learn more about scholarships in several ways, including contacting the financial aid office at the school you plan to attend and checking information in a public library or online. Make sure scholarship information and offers you receive are legitimate.
Try these free sources of information about scholarships:
- The financial aid office at your college or career school of choice
- The SCCS Guidance Office
- The U.S. Department of Labor’s FREE scholarship search tool
- Foundations, religious or community organizations, local businesses, or civic groups
- Organizations (including professional associations) related to your field of interest
- Your employer or your parents’ employers